Last week the lesson that took my interest was computer skills, and the topic we did was how to make “head and footers” on the computer. We were giving instructions and we worked based on those instructions. Padmini was supervising on how we were doing the work and if were doing it correctly .we also learned how to paint pictures on the computer, and how to save them in different ways on the computer. We were taught how to access and use the online course, and we were told to open a g-mail address.
Lastly, she told us that we have an assessment this Friday on all what we’ve done, both theory and practical, and I am studying very hard to pass this assessment because I don’t like failing. Computer skills will help me to do researches online, explore the internet, do my assignment and other things online, and also do designing on word art. In this class I did well and didn’t experience much problem and I like this class a lot.
The time frame is short and there is a clash for that computer room, we have to leave the room every Friday at 12:00. So there is no time for us to work individually with the computers. This is the only problem I have notice. I really enjoy the computer class; if only they can amend this problem the class will be great.
my reflective journal 4
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment